FutureQuant has a multi-faceted toolbox to capture trends often missed by other approaches.
- We go beyond the mere mathematical and use principles from physics to develop models beyond the mere empirical.
- Our internally-developed Efficiency-Discounted Exponential Growth (EDEG) approach provides a fundamental approach to capture non-linear, multi-decade changes. This tool is invaluable for durable investment decisions, and has applicability to revenue and profitability in technology and resource industries.
- We are developing intelligence and machine learning tools to analyze historical data to provide more robust, structured future analysis. An internal data warehouse to accelerate analysis.
- Our tools can handle diverse units such as currency, energy and critical resources.
- We are developing stochastic tools to analyze the progression of processes.